Sunday, September 23, 2012

Mail


A lot of people have been asking if there is anything special that I would like when people send mail. I have decided that I will compile a list of all the things I miss from home and can't find in my small shopping town. If at any point you are sending mail and are thinking of putting in a little something extra for me, these are the things that would put a huge smile on my face.

Good ground coffee (the coffee here sucks)
Sour candies/ hard candies
Licorice spice tea
Instant hot apple cider
Taco mix/fajita mix/chili powder
Zip lock bags
Gum
Crystal light (any flavor has to be better than the water here)
Emergen C
Bobby pins

I also want to give a very big thank you to everyone who has been sending postcards to my mom. As I am sure she has told you, I love postcards, and it is so special that even though I am half way around the world, I can get post cards from so many places back home. There is a small ledge in my new home that goes all the way around my room. I have started putting all of the beautiful pictures up around the ledge, so now I feel like i am surrounded from places back home, and so many warm thoughts. On hard days it really helps to look around and know that so many people back home are thinking of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment